Flat Fee Douglas County Flat Fee MLS Packages
List your Oregon real estate on the local Realtor’s MLS in your area and Realtor.com® for a one-time low flat fee and save at least 1/2 of the traditional commission’s other agents charge. By listing your home as a “for sale by owner” with our Flat Fee MLS listing service on the RMLS, you’ll retain your right to sell to buyers not working with brokers, and pay absolutely NO commission.
Available in: Anlauf, Ash, Azalea, Brockway, Calkins, Callahan, Camas Valley, Canyonville, Clearwater, Cleveland, Comstock, Cow Creek, Curtin, Dads Creek, Days Creek, Diamond Lake, Dillard, Dixonville, Drain, Drew, East Gardiner, Edenbower, Elgarose, Elkhead, Elkton, Fair Oaks, Fernvale, Fortune Branch, Galesville, Gardiner, Gazley, Glendale, Glide, Green, Green Acres, Gunter, Hawthorne, Idleyld Park, Kellogg, Leona, Lookingglass, Melrose, Millwood, Milo, Myrtle Creek, Oakland, Oaks, Olalla, Old Town, Peel, Quines Creek, Reedsport, Reston, Rice, Hill, Riddle, Riversdale, Roseburg, Round Prairie, Scottsburg, Steamboat, Stephens, Surprise Valley, Sutherlin, Tenmile, Tiller, Toketee Falls, Tri-City, Tyee, Umpqua, Union Gap, Weaver, Wilbur, Winchester, Winchester Bay, Winston, Yoncalla and surrounding areas.
** $50 to $100 Trip charge 20 miles outside city center.
What happens after I purchase an Oregon Flat Fee MLS listing package?
- You will receive an e-mail with instructions to set up your RMLS listing.
- If you ordered a re-printed ByOwnerOregon.com or Realty NET® Sign or Lock-box, they will be shipped within 3 business days via FedEx.
- If you ordered a Custom ByOwnerOregon.com or Realty NET® Sign, it will be shipped within 5 business days after the listing is activated.
- Once you complete the listing process, we will add your home to the Multiple Listing Service.
- You will have the opportunity to review your RMLS listing for accuracy and make changes.
- Your Realtor.com® listing will be active within 24 hours.
- Listings on other websites may take an additional 2-7 days to be posted.